Who is Due in May?

sam08

Reaction score
Just thought i'd start a little questionaire thread for May babies so we can see who is close to each other and find out a little bit more about each other...

Name: Sam

Due: May 31st

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: Team Blue

Baby size: About a week ahead so far they said at the scan

Next Midwife appnt: Wednesday

Any more scan dates?: No, used up NHS ones and dont plan to have any more

Other children?: OH has two girls so looking forward to thier first baby brother.

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: Sickness and backache and not being able to see downstairs properlly for a good trim!

Best thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling baby kick all the time and seeing OH smile when he does.

Name: Hayley
Due: May 6th
Baby size: huge lol, dnt know exactly
Next Midwife appnt: Wednesday - 28 week appointment
Any more scan dates?: Nope
Other children?: Two Boys, Rion is 3 next saturday, Jack is 2 in august
Worst thing about pregnancy so far: hmmm..... cnt really think of one
Best thing about pregnancy so far: watching rion and jack hugging my tummy and saying baby(can i hear an awwww?)

anyway, ill go back to tri 3 now lol

Name: Jazz

Due: May 27th

Baby size: Dont no :S

Next Midwife appnt: Friday

Any more scan dates?: 4d scan on the 7th March, and Iv also got a growth scan when Im around 32 weeks.

Other children?: Nope none

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: Sickness, dizyness & not being able to see my downstairs department :lol:

Best thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling and seeing baby kick and also being allowed to be fat lol

Name: Rhian

Due: May 31st - sam as u sam :dance:

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: BLUE

Baby size: measuring a week and a half over

Next Midwife appnt: three weeks tuesday

Any more scan dates?: should get a growth scan @ 30 weeks due to previous whopper :lol:

Other children?: yes..christopher who is 2

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: tiredness and so many colds :wall:

Best thing about pregnancy so far: seeing/feeling baby move and letting OH enjoy it 2

Name: Kelly

Due: 19th May

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: Pink

Baby size: Not sure, my M/W doesn't measure as she doesn't believe it is accurate :roll:

Next Midwife appnt: Not till March 13th (30wks) as im at the hosp on 23rd (28wks)

Any more scan dates?: Nope had the NHS ones. Im back at the hosp on the 23rd feb for GTT

Other children?: 2 girls, Brooke is 9 and Olivia is 2 and a half

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: SICKNESS SICKNESS SICKNESS

Best thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling baby move and being able to share it with DH and the girls. Also when Olivia sings to baby in the bath and baby kicks away

Name: Laurie

Due: May 25th

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: Team PINK

Baby size: Measuring about 2&1/2 weeks ahead of dates

Next Midwife appnt: 26th Feb

Any more scan dates? Growth scans @ 28 wks and 34wks. Also 4d scan in march!

Other children?: one son, Zak aged 5!

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: Severe sickness until about week 15.

Best thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling her move!

Name: Sinead

Due: May 15th

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: Team Green

Baby size: About right when last measured at 24 weeks.

Next Midwife appnt: 28 week Anti-D injection for Rhesus neg on 25th Feb.

Any more scan dates?: Growth scan at 30 weeks, due to hypertension in previous pregnancy and kidney removed 10 years ago or so.

Other children?: Twin girls aged 5. Very excited to become big sisters!

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: Sickness and tiredness in Tri 1 - thought it would never end! Feeling more fat than pregnant, and my timing was all off - I started back at work full time for the first time in 5 years, during tri 1 - extreme tiredness!

Best thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling the movements, getting special treatment from OH (like allowing me to have the bed to myself from time to time!).

Hope you don't mind me joining this!!

Name: Vicky

Due: May 21st

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: Team Green

Baby size: About spot on up to now, which is suprising, as i'm rarely spot on with anything!!

Next Midwife appnt: 25th February (home appointment...is that so they can have a good nosey at my house?!)

Any more scan dates?:I have booked a 4D scan privately, for the 20th February...very excited to see Pip again!!

Other children?: This will be my first child.

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: Needing the toilet constantly and not being able to sleep comfortably on my stomach anymore....oh and worrying about things far too much!!

Best thing about pregnancy so far: My 12 week scan and seeing Pip for the first time, feeling him/her move for first time, feeling him/her grow...so many things!!

I wonder which one of us will pop first! My friend at work is 35 weeks, 10 weeks ahead of me and yesterday she left work with what she thought were contractions, i should find out today whether she's in labour or not. So funny as i was only speaking to her in the morning about bad backs etc and she looked really uncomfortable and last night made me think, oh my god, i need to get my cotbed in and ordered! Sometimes they take 6-8 weeks and the baby could be born just after that! It's so close now! I hope she's had her baby and she's all okay, so excited for her.

Hope you are all getting on okay. Same dates Rhian! Im convined this baby is coming middle of May so we shall see! What do you think you will have, a June or May baby? xx

Sam

hey sam....

to be honest i this baby will be early im hoping after 35 weeks tho . with C i was exactly 2 weeks overdue and it was hell especially s he was a tiny bit under 11lbs :shock: so after 35 weeks ill be doing all i can to have bubba before i go over due :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Girls! :wave:

Name: Claire

Due: May 20th

Baby size: Due Date 20th May but sonographer said it looked more like the 14th May by the size of him at the last scan on 29th Dec. They haven't officially changed my date though.

Next Midwife appnt: Monday 23 Feb, 3pm

Any more scan dates?: No, used up NHS ones and dont plan to have any more

Other children?: No.

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: Heartburn! Sore lower back, constantly running to the loo!

Best thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling baby kick and my OH and Parents being soooooo excited about Olivers imminent arrival!

Name: Christi

Due: May 26th

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: Team pink!

Baby size: dont know but was told at last scan she was a little small.

Next Midwife appnt: got a anti D appoinment on the 3rd march and a mw apps on the 5th march

Any more scan dates?: No unless i have a growth scan (i had a few with ds as he measured small all the way throu)

Other children?: Ds who is 2 next month

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: sickness, backache, not being able to get compfy at night lol

Best thing about pregnancy so far: feeling the baby kick and feeling proud of my neat (but suddenly sprouted) bump and getting the glossy looks which i missed first time round!

rhian85 said:
hey sam....

to be honest i this baby will be early im hoping after 35 weeks tho . with C i was exactly 2 weeks overdue and it was hell especially s he was a tiny bit under 11lbs :shock: so after 35 weeks ill be doing all i can to have bubba before i go over due :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

with my ds i was 8 days over and he was small at 6lb 11 so im hoping this one comes a little early or on my diue date lol

Name: Jade

Due: May 24th

PINK/BLUE/GREEN: Team Blue!!!

Baby size: My tummy was measured today and im measuring 28 weeks, so 2 weeks bigger at the mo!

Next Midwife appnt: 28 weeks, so a couple of weeks away.

Any more scan dates?: No.

Other children?: Yes, my son Zachary who is my world, he was 2 in January.

Worst thing about pregnancy so far: The nausea, its been horrendous this time round.

Best thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling my baby move! Its such a wonderful feeling. And hearing the heartbeat. Watching my bump grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back