• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just a big fat mess.

longpinkamazing

Reaction score
:roll: I am fed up. I dont have a belly to show yet but i just feel so fat. My hips are huge and my ass it too. Non of my clothes fit me but i dont look pregnant yet.
What week did you start to show? Im nearly 7 weeks.

its different for everyone hun
some people hold aot of water at the start hence being bigger but no bump
and some people are all baby striaght away
manda xx

When I was pregnant I felt exactly the same like a blob and horrible and my stomach felt pudgey but not really a bump?

But when it wasn't there I noticed that I my tummy was not as extended, certain things happen when you are preggie that only you will notice and tbh some ppl get an actual bump really early where others don't.

Just be glad you have a bubba in there it will come soon with patience.

x
:hug:

i started showing at about 15 weeks but it was mostly just bloat.
got a proper bump about 18-19 weeks

I am just starting to show. People at work say i am definately looking pregnant now.

hello
i am starting to show now at nearly 11 weeks. it could be bloating and wind but it looks like a little bump to me
xx

With my first pregnancy, I didn't get out of my normal clothes until 7 months. Then all of a sudden, I "popped" and looked really pregnant.

i just found out i was pg today and feel like i have a bit of a belly, possibly just water/bloated though. i'm not sure how far along i am yet though, likely 6/7 weeks.

I had a bit of an extra tyre at first which was annoying cos clothes would cling to it and id just feel like frump but i got a proper rounded bump at about 14-15 weeks but its not hard but its rounded and thats fine by me!!

I still don't look pregnant, just a bit fatter :x

I didn't start wearing maternity clothes until about 6 months with James.
Still wearing normal clothes at the moment, but have had to lose the jeans, they feel too uncomfortable

I actualy had a belly anyhow, and looked pregnant when I wasn't.. Now that I am pregnant... I HAVE NO BUMP :-(
However.. IF i breathe out and stick my tummy out then I do look pretty pregnant :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I will start showing in a couple of weeks...

x

I'm 18 wks and you can't tell I'm pg until I lay down and get my belly out LOL. Even then to the untrained eye I'd just look flabby! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back