Jumperoo BARGAIN!!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Tesco direct have got the jumperoo on sale at £59 at the moment........BARGAIN!!

Just thought I'd but they word out as theyre so expensive normally xx

I was only thinking about buying one last night - was gonna hold off because of price so THANK YOU so much for putting this link! Bought one first thing! x

i hve just bought one too!!! Thanks for this xx

I got one that was only a month old from Gumtree for £40! Perfect condition - her little boy didn't like it!! What's not to like??!! I'd climb in the bloody thing if I could it looks that much fun!!!!

Omg I'm fuming Got mine from mc for 79. Couldn't find anything cheaper at the time. And I work for tesco so get 10% off Plus I have vouchers. :-(

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I just tried and they're now out of stock... :-(

Ah glad some of you got some! Rubbish that they sold out so quickly! We got ours off eBay just after Christmas for £40 so there are bargains to be had! I'll let you know if I see anymore xxx

Get an in stock reminder girls when you login to your account. I did it with the Lamaze mat and got an alert a few days later. Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got one that was only a month old from Gumtree for £40! Perfect condition - her little boy didn't like it!! What's not to like??!! I'd climb in the bloody thing if I could it looks that much fun!!!!

I would live to get in and have a go. Bit sure who has more fun when E is in it!!

i just got an email to say they cant complete my order!!!! GUTTED!!!

Had your order shown as gone through? If so, I'd complain and see what they say! I've complained to a few times in the past and they send vouchers lol :) xx

The jumperoo's are back in stock girls! Just ordered mine :) xx

Josh has (a full priced!!) one of these, i'd definatley recommend it x

Just seen the jumperoos are back in stock at TESCO, but have increased in price to £74.94. But if you have Clubcard vouchers, you can double them up and use them. That's what I've just done, so effectively I have got it half price! Bargain! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back