Jordie Marsh

chezzabell

Reaction score
Just finished watchin her TV programme, has anyone been watching it at the end MTV totally set her up calling her a liar etc it was so funny. They want her to pay back £60,000 :rotfl:

Thats what u get for trying to be clever :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've been watching it but I missed the last one, last night. AARRRGGGHHH I wanted to see it, its been funny so far.

I had it on in the background last night so i seen bits and bobs, like when the PA's PA ( :roll: ) was saying they had been engaged for 2 months before the show started.
I was wondering why MTV were showing that they had obviously lied and the whole show was a farce, but i didnt see the bit where they wanted her to pay back the money, now it all makes sense.
Lol thats what she gets for trying to get publicity from getting married, she really is such a loser.

It was right at the end of the programme she was having a interview over the phone and the woman said MTV want u to pay the money back will u?? Jodie said NO :rotfl:

:rotfl:

is that when the woman on the phone waslike " when mtv interviewed you, matt let it slip that you were together before the show started" and jodie said " oh i dont know what was said" and the woman went " you were in the room doing an interview with him, you were right beside him!" :rotfl: BUSTED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back