• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joining Skairdykat on a TTC Forum haitus

sandee

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave: :wave: I think i am going to take Skairdy's idea and take a break too. I will so miss seeing all of the great posts and BFP's and amazing support, but I had a real breakdown this morning. I have to stop the obsessing or I will really go nuts.

I will miss you all and will see you again in 1st Tri, hopefully!

Baby dust to all of you and I wish that you all get those two pink lines very very soon! Thanks for all of your kindness and support and I hope to be back very very very soon!

Come on lil swimmers and egg, catch! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care honey see you in first tri before you know it!

mwah mwah puff baby dust to you x

I know how you feel sandee, im brinking on the edge of leaving for a while as well... :hug:

Sorry all you guys are leaving :cry: :cry:

But I really hope you get your BFP's soon!

Take Care, Make sure to come back and hopefully I'll see you soon in 1st Tri :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have been thinking this myself for the past few days it has really hit me hard being told that I have pcos and needing tests.

It is not good if you are breaking down about it all, and you know what they say about when you relax :wink:
Take care of yourself and hope you get your bfp soon.xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to see you won't be around for a bit, hopefully you'll be back soon and go straight into first tri :hug: :hug:

Hope to see you in first tri Sandee, take care of you! x

aww darling take some time out and relax hunni... we will miss you but we will all see you in 1st Tri very soon xxx

awww sandee we'll miss seeing your name.. :hug:

hopefully next time we see you, you'll have that bfp!!

take care sandee will miss you and all the best :hug:

look forward to seeing your BFP post very soon xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: To you all! I hope to see you all very soon! I will sure miss you gals! What great support you all are! And for those of you about to go through testing, you will be in my prayers!

Baby dust!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back