Johnsons Baby Toiletries on Buy One Get One Free

Emmylou

Reaction score
Hi All :wave:

I was shopping in Boots today and they currently have all the Johnsons Baby Toiletries on Buy One Get One Free for the 400ml and 500ml bottles. So I got 2 x baby lotion, 2 x baby bath & 2 x body wash and saved about £8.50!! Thought it was a bargain :cheer:

Didn't know if this is a a regular offer or not (as its the first time I've been to buy baby stuff) but thought it might be worth a mention!!

P.S. Bhs had a great sale on, many outfits were less than £5!! I bought a few :cheer:

ooo do you know if thats on the natural collection aswel...? i think its in green bottles? :?

boots in our town also had loads of their own make baby stuff reduced, i got a few bits that were about 50p each instead of £3

It was for all products that were either 400ml or 500ml, so I'm pretty sure that would have been included as long as they sell it in the big bottles.........they had such a wide range and I didn't know what I needed :oops: so I guessed, and I'll go back tomorrow to get the stuff I didn't get but will need :lol:

Sassyminx said:
boots in our town also had loads of their own make baby stuff reduced, i got a few bits that were about 50p each instead of £3

Ooooh......I might have a look at the Boots stuff as well when I pop back tomorrow then, see if I can get some more bargains :wink:

im terrible for bargain hunting, weve got 20packs of baby wipes under the cot :oops: :oops: :oops:

might as well stock up while theyre on offer, saves money in the long run LOL

got about 4 bottles of every baby toiletry ill need too, got it while it was all on offer, im just a bit too organised i reckon :rotfl:

i've only bought one bottle of everything incase he's allergic to it. maybe i too paranoid :think:

I'm planning to be organised too (eventually), and i cannot resist a bargain! My DF freaked when he saw me stocking the basket with the toiletries and nappies today - said it made it more real seems the big sticky out belly hasn't been noticed :think: I couldn't resist as they were on offer, got 2 packs of huggies nappies for £6 too (& my free huggies changing bag :wink: ).

I love a good bargain!! Think your boots stuff for 50p wins hands down.....I'll def be looking for similiar bargains tomorrow :cheer:

bootzs r great i saw 2 women loading up aboput 6 big bags of xmas pressies from their sale for next year...

I went to have a browse of the baby stuff as got some boots vouchers for christmas and had heard there was like a baby starter set which sorta sounded quite good.

So I got there and they had a huge sale on, and I got a Disney baby bouncer for £8 reduced from £21 as it was the last one left, and a matching Disney changing mat which was £2 instead of £4. Such a bargain though I just couldn't resist!

Should have seen OH's face when he got home, and I was like please don't say I'm mad getting baby stuff in already, they were uber bargains!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back