• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jobs worth arghhhhhh

Freya

Reaction score
OMG I have just been told off at a swimming lesson :oops: :oops: :oops: I am so embarassed. basically because I have son with me who is 13 months I take him and keep in the puschair because when he is taken out of pushchair it is nightmare to keep him still and he is happy in there.
So i stand up with pushchair and watch daughter swimming by looking over spectator wall - there are seats but cant see daughter if have to sit where pram will fit (if you understand). Anyway standing tonight with son before lesson when lifeguard came and asked if I could sit down - I explained situation and she said swimming instructors don't like it if you lean over wall and shout at children - I promised I wouldn't shout (as if I would) and she said OK. Next thing I know 5 minutes later swimming instructor came over and said SIT DOWN loudly and agressively - I was mortified :oops: Luckily some kind women made room for me and son who then preceeded to scream during the whole lesson (swimming instructor kept giving me dirty looks but I thought tough this your fault)!!
Husband says I should go and complain but thing is I swim in this pool as well and enjoy it so what should I do :( :think:

Damn right complain! I would, bloody jobs worths do my head in.

Sorry to go off abit, but heres my jobs worth story.

Me and OH thought is would be a good idea to promot our limo business at Tescos, it was a sunday, full of potential customers and the car park is massive.

We went up, was going really well........... until...

The jobs worth come over, he was a spotty 16 yr old with supervisor badge on :roll: :lol:

As you can imagine I peed myself laughing :rotfl: in his high pitched voice he told us we couldnt park there.

We said we could as we were going shopping, so off we went for half an hour.

We had 5 bookings out of that.

So was well worth it :D

Back to your subject I think you should complain, it was unessery to shout at you.

GO AND COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's my advice (and i wasn't shouting at you, i'm just furious that anyone could talk to you like that, knowing that you weren't doing anything wrong) :x

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she could have asked you politely... no need for aggression

Freya said:
OMG I have just been told off at a swimming lesson :oops: :oops: :oops: I am so embarassed. basically because I have son with me who is 13 months I take him and keep in the puschair because when he is taken out of pushchair it is nightmare to keep him still and he is happy in there.
So i stand up with pushchair and watch daughter swimming by looking over spectator wall - there are seats but cant see daughter if have to sit where pram will fit (if you understand). Anyway standing tonight with son before lesson when lifeguard came and asked if I could sit down - I explained situation and she said swimming instructors don't like it if you lean over wall and shout at children - I promised I wouldn't shout (as if I would) and she said OK. Next thing I know 5 minutes later swimming instructor came over and said SIT DOWN loudly and agressively - I was mortified :oops: Luckily some kind women made room for me and son who then preceeded to scream during the whole lesson (swimming instructor kept giving me dirty looks but I thought tough this your fault)!!
Husband says I should go and complain but thing is I swim in this pool as well and enjoy it so what should I do :( :think:

complain.

Going swimming myself now. A bit worried that I will see super cow but I am going to brazen it out. will see how land lies and decide wether to complain or not. Wish me luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back