Job Vacancy.....

Cleo100

Reaction score
Title: Text Buddy

Wanted: for loud mouthed Irish lady due around mid - end Sept 2008

Job specifics: Letting the board know when my perenium is about to be destroyed forever and my little girls arrival is imminent.

Requirements: Probably better if were not due around the same date and that you are due after me, as I think once folks have their LO it becomes really hard to log on here as often and update the gang.

Pay: Some gypsy tears, lucky heather, invisible calorie free chocolate cake, and also my services as a text buddy are also available to anyone due before 14th Sept 2008 who would like them!!

Closing date: Sept 2008

Best Wishes

Cleo xxx

what date are you due hun? im the 22nd so prob too close to you?

I'm the 28th, with an Ava too........ (well Maya Ava)....very creepy!! :lol:

I think we could likely end up in hossie at the same time and might be that bit too close together even if one of us pops first as the other could not be home from hossie by the time the other is in labour!!!

That's excellent!! :rotfl: I would offer, but I'll have a newborn myself :( x

Cleo is your ticker wrong then? You are showing the same stage as me but you are a few days ahead :think: I think Im too close to you too Hun maybe we need to wait for a few newbies

Yes - sorry, can't remember how to sort the bloody thing out!! Must fix - will do that now.....

They put me forward at my 20 week scan.......

Currently 31 weeks with new dates, still measuring 33 though!! :shock:

Tick tock fixed.....

should be showing 31 & 3 now! :D

Thanks Ladies,

Ch0c0holic - soon to join us in Tri 3 who is due in Nov has bravely taken the position, extra warm welcomes when she comes to join us please!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

C xxx

Of course!! Any fellow chocolate lover is more than welcome to join! (Make sure she brings choc cake though!) xx

Im due 25th Sept! Ill be your txt buddy as ive not got one on here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back