Jeremy Kyle on ITV2 now

poochielove

Reaction score
He just said to that really cocky guy "I bet you can't even spell father!" and the cocky guy said "Yeah i do, F A R T H E R ...bet you can't spell dad!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i dont think he even realised he had spelt it wrong!!!!

I saw that on ITV earlier, I was pissing myself laughing! What a complete nobhead!! :lol:

It was Jezzas comments about him too:-

" sat there in your white socks"
Just as I was thinking what yummy white socks he had on with his suit.... have a word.

And

" I know Im ugly but come on" pointing at said nobhead.

The minger just sat there giving it " Am I bovvered" :roll:

God who would shag THAT?

(can you tell I have way too much time on my hands analysing daytime telly?) :shhh:

Jezza is so funny, hes always coming out with sarky comments! I could not stop laughing, i actually rewound it on the freeview box as i wasnt sure i had heard right!

You can tell we have become daytime TV queens now! LOL!

I know! :lol: Isla is gonna grow up thinking the whole world just full of shell suited, toothless chavs!!

He usually says what Im thinking.....

ninjawomble said:
I know! :lol: Isla is gonna grow up thinking the whole world just full of shell suited, toothless chavs!!

Why do they always wear awful clothes? If I was going on there (I'm not planning on it) I would at least make the effort to look respectable.

poochielove said:
He just said to that really cocky guy "I bet you can't even spell father!" and the cocky guy said "Yeah i do, F A R T H E R ...bet you can't spell dad!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i dont think he even realised he had spelt it wrong!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That was soo funny! I had to re-wind it because I thought I'd heard wrong!

The people who go on there always make me cringe, the way they speak and dress and look. Mind you, Jezza bugs me aswell..the way he speaks to them all..I stopped watching it actually because it's got so repetitive.

poppy160 said:
poochielove said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That was soo funny! I had to re-wind it because I thought I'd heard wrong!

The people who go on there always make me cringe, the way they speak and dress and look. Mind you, Jezza bugs me aswell..the way he speaks to them all..I stopped watching it actually because it's got so repetitive.

Yeah has started to repeat alot of his phrases i.e

"I bet you cant even spell the word responsibility/dad/job/respect"

"Put something on the end of it!"

"I dont usually say this...but get off my stage!"

These lines are all great in moderation, but its a bit of an over kill now...

Oh my god this mornings jezza kyle show was possibly the best yet!!!! I was in stitches!!! lol He reminded me of that guy from the x factor who thought he could rap and do eminem!

Haha... I watched it this morning :lol:

I didn't hear how he spelt 'father' though, so I thought he actually got it right. Now I know why they were all laughing for ages :rotfl:

God what an idiot :roll:

that poor girl looked so embarrased to be on TV admitting she shagged him!

poochielove said:
poppy160 said:
poochielove said:

And the classic " get off your backside and get a job?"

Im also bored that all it ever seems to be is DNA tests :roll: :sleep:

I wanna see some fights!! :cheer:

ninjawomble said:
poochielove said:
poppy160 said:
poochielove said:

And the classic " get off your backside and get a job?"

Im also bored that all it ever seems to be is DNA tests :roll: :sleep:

I wanna see some fights!! :cheer:

I'm watching it now :rotfl:

Those are classic lines he uses, ive remembered some more.....

'I would walk through the night to get to see my kids'

'Who's paying for them? Oh I am!'

Its so rubbish but i have to watch it there's nothng else on! :rotfl:
:D

i laughed so much at the way he spelt father!!
and he so didn't know why everyone was laughing at him bless!!
i only watch it on occasion but that one made me laugh so much!
xx

There was a thread about Jezza's classic quotes a while back, I nearly pee'd my pants I laughed so much!

He's got a new thing, though! He calls everyone 'My friend' Argh! It really annoys me!!

The guy on it this morning was funny though, the one who claimed his ex was harassing him but later admitted it was all lies. What a loser!!

I can't believe I've started watching it again! I blame this thread :talkhand: And I was doing so well!

poppy160 said:
There was a thread about Jezza's classic quotes a while back, I nearly pee'd my pants I laughed so much!

He's got a new thing, though! He calls everyone 'My friend' Argh! It really annoys me!!

The guy on it this morning was funny though, the one who claimed his ex was harassing him but later admitted it was all lies. What a loser!!

I can't believe I've started watching it again! I blame this thread :talkhand: And I was doing so well!

Yeh he was well weird! Also the CCTV guy...where do they find these people?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back