jelly

samanthajayne

Reaction score
this topic is pointless hehe but i'm just feeling so good at the moment i have to share it with everyone.

in the supermarket today we were walking past the jellys and i picked one up to smell it (people must have thought i was mad smelling a jelly hehe) and i haven't had jelly for so long and i forgot how good jelly smells and tastes so i bought it and made it when i got in. i do prefer to eat the jelly as it is without adding the water i just love ripping off the cubes and eating them but i thought i'd be good and make it with water and let it set as you get more jelly then. anyway i'm sat here eating the whole lot and it tastes so good and i'm wondering why i haven't had it for so long :D i'll be buying a lot more from now on

you're happy bacause you heard you little bubba's heart beat today :angel:
congrats :dance: on that i ment to say that earlier when i saw your reply to BeckyJ post. it is lovely to hear that our babbies are doing well :hug:

you eat the jelly in cube form??
well i guess you dont have to wait for it to set!!
i love jelly all wibbily and wobbily i like the cool smooth sweet taste in my mouth.
and its low in fat so i eat twice as much of it mind it dose have a lot of sugar but you can get low sugar ones.
my fave ate of course strawberry flavour and orange. yummy
at work i always hope the kids dont want the jelly at dinner time (YEAH RIGHT :rotfl: ) but a girl can :sleep: dream
as i want to scoff the lot.

Now you have me craving jelly now :shakehead: :D
im going to get some tommorow when i pick up all the food not of my home delivery list :roll:
ummmmmmmmmmmjelly :D
Lol Sarah :wave:

Ps im off to bed now i have work in the morning with the little 3/4 year old monsters
nitghty nite samantha :sleep:

thankyou sarah it did feel good hearing babys heartbeat and i have felt a lot more movement today especially after eating a lot of jelly :D

strawberry is the best :D

and i'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the home delivery i never knew it could be so bad. i won't be reccomending doing that to anyone.

enjoy your jelly when you get it :D

awww happy ur happy hun

and as for jelly mmmmm i eat it in cube form as well, try the lemon its lush

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111