• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jaidybaby-**Sings***Your son will come out tomorrow??!!

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, your only a day away....."

Good luck chicky, sending lots and lots of labour vibes your way for the next 24 hours so things at least get going....

I know how much you dont want to go overdue. :hug:

Everyone send BIG thoughts to Jades, COME ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

*sends labour vibes* tho i still think tuesday :oops:

What a great post!

Cooooooooooooome on Baby!!!!!!!!

I am in the 3rd tri so much just to check if its started to happen :lol:

Im thinking you'll go on Saturday Jaidy.
:D

Woooooo can't believe your due date is tomorrow :shock: at your stage im going to be pooping my pants (might as well lose my dignity before labour :lol: )

Come on little boy get your labour skates on :hug: .

yea, sit down jaidy and have a talk wtih lil man scadding! tomorrow is his day and he must make his appearance x

It would be fantastic if he did come tomorrow but have now come to terms with fact that im probably going to go overdue so its cool.

The good thing is he will be here VERY soon and thats whats keeping my spirits up!!

Trying my hardest to give you ladies some exciting news though!

r they inducing u on 12th hun if not? thats 8 days at mst but im sending labour vibes, and nice contraction vibes dont want no nasty ones hun

fingerscrossed said:
r they inducing u on 12th hun if not? thats 8 days at mst but im sending labour vibes, and nice contraction vibes dont want no nasty ones hun

They were going to....but are now leaving me the full 10 days, or thats what my MW said on Tuesday, gotta see my consultant on the 12th so see what he says then

Dont want it to get that far to be honest!

Hi

Good luck hun sending you labour vibes lol.
hope that baby comes out soon and at least you know either way it will be any time now
Katrina

Good luck Jaidy! I'm sending you labour vibes!
L x :hug:

good luck hun, sending lots and lots of labour vibes!!!!

theres still time don't give up hope!! :pray:

bet ya bottom dollar its tomorrow!!! :rotfl:

" its only a day awayyyyyyyyyyyy" come on baby scadding dont make mummy wait anymore, luv ya jaidy :hug: :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back