• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jaidy-good luck for scan weds x

scones

Reaction score
Havent seen you around today, hope your scan ges well tomorrow hun :hug:

Ahhhhhhh Scones your such a sweetie, making a post just for me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you so much, my scan is at 2.05pm really hoping to find out the sex, hope baby is good and is lying in a nice 'visible' position, legs open please!!!!!

Bit nervous, hope all goes ok and bubba is healthy!

Its my son's 2nd birthday tomorrow so its going to be a busy day but I will try not to keep you guys waiting too long :cheer:

Happy Birthday to Zachary for tomorrow :cheer:
Cant wait to find out bubbas sex :cheer: What are you hoping for or dont you mind?

I really dont mind to be honest!!!!

Id be lying if I said I didnt want a girl, as I think everyone wants one of each dont they!!! But a boy would be lovely too as the baby is going to have to share a room with Zachary for a bit, so a boy would be easier, we can paint the room blue!!!!

Pros and cons to both sexes thats for sure. As long as all is ok, I will be a happy mummy :D

Good luck Jaidy :cheer: hope baby behaves and gives you a peek :D xx

Good luck hun, hope it cooperates! And happy birthday Zachary for tomorrow too :hug: :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow Jade!

And of course Happy 2nd Birthday to Zach - I remember when we were desperate waiting on them arriving 2 years ago!

Enjoy your scan hun, hope baby flashes for you :lol: :hug: :hug:

good luck hun and happy birthday to zac for tomoro

Good luck for today sweety :hug: :hug: i really hope bubba spreads them leggies for you :D

Be sure to let us know if you find out, im so excited for you :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Has she posted yet? I cant wait to find out!!!!!

Nope nothing yet :think: Ive been popping on and off for a while im dying to know! :cheer: Where you too jaidy? :wave:

Hi girls

I had a txt off Jade earlier and everything was ok with baby. I'll let her tell you what team she is :D

Its Zacs birthday today so if she manages to get on it will probably be a bit later, i kno she said she had a busy day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back