Jacob Olivier born 02.02.08 weighing 8lbs 5 ozs

minxie

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce my darling little baby Jacob born on 2 Feb by C-section at 1.15 pm.

e.jpg

f.jpg

He was due on Valentine's Day but due to complications in my pregnancy the Doctors recommended an early induction. After failed 3 attempts with the prostaglandin, it was C-section time.

I have to say the C-section experience was totally fine and not scary at all. I thought it would be so clinical and nerve wracking...however, the medical staff were great and the spinal epidural I had was fantastic...NO PAIN. After suffering from SPD for months, it was such a relief to feel no pain for once! LOL.

When they showed little baby Jacob to his father and I, we just burst into tears. I couldn't believe that I had been carrying him..a real baby inside me all this time. I can't express how much joy and pride I felt. That day will stay with me forever.

He is 2 weeks old now. A lovely alert baby who loves his milk and cuddles...and who is the centre of his father's and my lives.

Congratulations to you both! He's beautiful! Glad you had a positive C-section experience xxx :hug:

He's gorgeous honey and has a lovely head of hair. Well done on the positive c section. :cheer:

Congratulations on your beautiful son xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back