• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ive reached the end

awww hun, please dont feel like ur a bad mum, mia loves u.
she duz this coz she knows she can, she knows u will pick her upo and she can see that shes the boss.
shes all smiles with daddy coz he only has her for the good parts, u have her 24/7 and for day to day living. she cud be a little unsettled with the change of the situation at home but give her time and she will probably cum round. u are a fantastic mummy and dont u forget it.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm really impatient too, just today I put Isaac in his bedroom for time out because he was playing up and I could feel the anger rising in my chest. They do grind you down sometimes but I think they can pick up on how we are feeling so if you are tense then they are tense and then you have a viscious circle :roll:

I was flapping getting ready to go out earlier and Isaac said to me 'mummy don't get stressed'! That made me laugh and want to cry at the same time I can tell you :(

Theres no magic answer, if you aren't a patient person then you have to make a conscious effort and if you feel you need time out then go in another room, it works for me.

:)

They all go through that stage :hug: :hug: it's horrible and is so hard but it does get better :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the replies girls :)

I feel better just for posting..should of done this a while ago :?

Lou - Thats exactly how i feel, i can feel it building up and just want to explode..i never ever would at mia of course but if it was like oh or something id be ready to kill :twisted: lol

Another problem i have though is that shes not communicating very well with me...i have to guess what she wants still..and when shes screaming, is she having a paddy or is she in pain, hungry thirsty etc..

:(

Haylii&&Mia said:
Thanks for the replies girls :)

I feel better just for posting..should of done this a while ago :?

Lou - Thats exactly how i feel, i can feel it building up and just want to explode..i never ever would at mia of course but if it was like oh or something id be ready to kill :twisted: lol

Another problem i have though is that shes not communicating very well with me...i have to guess what she wants still..and when shes screaming, is she having a paddy or is she in pain, hungry thirsty etc..

:(

You could make sure she always has a drink to hand and maybe a snack, even if its only a box of raisins or something, then you can rule out thirsty or hungry. Try alternating her toys weekly so she doesn't get bored playing with the same ones and if you think she is poorly or in pain quickly take her temp and rule that out or give her meds if needed.

I know its all easier said than done but sometimes you need to do the obvious then things just fall into place and you can get to know what it is they need or want.

Its all a learning curve though and added to impatience makes everything 10 times harder than it should be :roll: I watched that tv show yesterday about that woman in the USA with 17 kids. OMG she has the patience of a saint :shock:

I couldn't do it no way :)

i know where you are coming from, i'm pretty impatient too and get stressed easily, prob why i've found being a mum quite differecult. Logan hs spent the last two das screaming, it could be teething or it could be cos he feels ignored or option three which is the big unknowen.

This morning i told him to shove his teething ring in his gob and shutup! i really am a bad mother, but when you've had days of screaming its pretty hard to remain cool, calm and collected.

Sandi

I know how you feel hun, i had a mino breakdown this morning with my eldest! and i was close to killing him. I literally shoved in his room so i could calm down!

Youi are not alone kids are hard work, its the hardest job in the world being a parent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back