IVE POSTED NEARLY 1000 POSTS (OH DEAR I NEED........

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!) :oops: its 1.25am as well
GO to bed women :shakehead:
My average posts a day is 12 point something :oops: and im nealry at 1000 posts
and im excited about reaching it :eek: :shock:
i need therapy!!!
what would happen if my computer crashed
oh im coming out in a cold sweat thinking about it

what is everyone esle on and is anyone else as sad as me and have a target
not that i post just for the sake of it
im a Northener we talk to much yap yap, gossip, chat chat thats us :lol:

i wonder who has posted the most?? (excluding the mordertors)

i'm awake again tonight eating jelly and i have just made a post about it hehe.

and its good you have posted so much and you deffo don't need to get a life. when pregnant its hard to think about anything else and its great your here to talk and offer really good advice and support to people so don't feel bad about that :D

ive just seen my post count, im not far off u sarah :shock:

You saddo's 1000 posts. Honestly. Have some people nothing better to do with their time :shakehead:

Eh hem... :oops:

Congratulations on nearly reaching 1000 posts :cheer:

Now get a life :rotfl:

On a serious note, if you go to "Member List" at the top of the page you can organise the list of members by the number of posts they've made. I haven't done this for a while because it scares me I've only been on the forum for less than 6 months and I'm already up to page 5 or something :shock:

OMG I just had a terrible thought, what if one day pregnancy forum closed? OMG what would we do?

Jodie, stop that! Hush your mouth, you'll get us all in a tiz!

Debecca, that is scary. I never looked before but I see I'm there on page two. Mind you I have been knocking around a while as was in ttc for 11 months!

I have to say I'm loving second tri, I have so many people who's pregnancies I am following. it's going to be mad when we all start to pop! I hope everybody still comes on line after they've had their babies.

Hi,

I don't think I've got that far yet but that's probably because I don't get much time during the day (girls are both out at school/preschool at the mo. but usually I am forever running here and there). I am on here a fair bit in the evenings though!! It's good to talk about baby/ pregnancy stuff as blokes often don't really want to know a lot of the time do they, friends get rather bored (unless of course they're pg themselves) and Mum lives abroad!!

I think if I'd had this when I had my first baby I would have been here all the time because I was sat in an office all day with virtually no work to do!!!

Now be honest - you only started this thread so you could boost your post count, didn't you? :rotfl:

hi guys, am at library type place for internet so not got long, but wanted to say, 12 posts a day :shock: when i was on on sunday, mine was 61 a day :shock: oops, probly much less now our internet broke at home!

kalia said:
Now be honest - you only started this thread so you could boost your post count, didn't you? :rotfl:
Me do that?
all have to say to that is :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Oh what is my score now :think:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hee Hee, mine is 500 and something, i think, something like that. I've been here nearly 3 months so that's quite a bit really!
I'm always on this place, my OH always asks me before we go out "do you want to check on your pregnant ladies?" lol. Bless us.

My friends are all at uni and so are leading totally different lives across the country so I'd get lonely without this place! And it's somewhere i can talk to people who are going through the same thing!
So yay for the forum and me being sad!! lol
xxxxx

Aww-it's cos you give such good advice hun!!! :D
I admitt it though this forum is very addictive.
Do you think we gonna find time to be chatting on here when we all have tiny babies to look after??? :shock:

possibly not as much time... but i can see myself in labour with my laptop next to me updating the forum and seeing how you are all doing. Lol.

My name's Suzie and I'm a PF addict.

Haha!

mine isnt high atal, but i havent been here for that long,
Ive moved house and lost the internet for a while so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back