• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i've moved up a baby! & lack of appetite.

charlotte_

Reaction score
whoooo :cheer: :cheer:

when did this happen? i'm sure when i checked the forums this morning i hadn't moved! not long to go now :D
also, i've been finding it really hard to finish a meal, i made myself a bowl of soup for my lunch today & i couldn't finish it, soup is hardly the most filling thing. all i can manage is the odd biscuit or a piece of toast. is this normal towards the end? i'm guessing there's no room in there for food!

congratulations on your last but one baby on your ticker :dance: i'm kinda the same in the food department - am just having a snack when i'm peckish cos anything bigger than that and am :puke: so i thinks it must be severe lack of room in stomach lol great excuse for eating biscuits though :dance:

Congrats on the ticker hun :dance:

I find im already stopping half way through dinner and i have much smaller portions than i ever have before :?

YAY!!! I just noticed this on another thread so had to find it you posted!! Im so excited so that means mine will move tomorrow too!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Im the same with food hun! Have been for a while actually!? :think: And each time I eat baby boots my stomach and makes me have belly ache heehee shes nasty!! ;)

Woohoo, well done LO. That means i should be moving soon too.

I'm the same with food. Don't know why.
I feel really drowsy and sort of tired when i eat. Makes me want to have a little lie down. Was worried about it but had a word with doc today and he said it was normal.

Congrats again for the move up :dance:

Hi All

Glad to hear everyone's gone off food. I just feel full all the time and sarnies do just fine, no interest in proper meals. Feel a bit guilty as aren't we meant to be eating 200 extra calories a day :doh:

J x

:cheer: :cheer: I was eating alot less (portions onn a side plate( but have started to eat a bit more now- nearly back up to adult portions :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back