I've made it to 3rd tri.....be nice, it's my first day!!

Chrissy1

Reaction score
:wave: :wave:

well.... I'm 27 weeks today so officially joining you all in 3rd tri. I can't believe how scared I am at moving into this tri knowing that it's the last one and I'm going to be having my baby at the end of it :? :?

Both me and my bean are doing fine and we're still team green so it's neutral colours all the way for me! Bean is very active and apart from a slightly low iron count and being put on iron tablets I'm not doing too bad. I've got SPD which is a killer so I've been off work for a few weeks now and as I've only got about 6 weeks left to work due to annual leave and I've been signed off for four of them I don't think I'll be going back so unofficially I'm already on my maternity leave :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Don't mind in the slightest because I get full pay for sick leave and I hate my job!

I've bought a few gifts.....

Fruit basket for those who want to stay healthy
FruitBasket.jpg

Cake for the rest of us :wink: :wink:
NappyCake.jpg

And some baby/labour dust for those who need it
BuckBabyDust_AW.gif

Looking forward to spending the rest of my pregnancy with you all :hug: :hug:

Welcome Chrissy!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

So glad you bought the labour dust - We are in desperate need of some!! Oh and the cake of course - Yum Yum!

Great to see you over here x

Hi Chrissy and welcome to tri three :cheer: Seems like just yesterday we were all in chartstalkers together!

Lovely cake :cheer: And glad to hear your LO is doing well. Sorry to hear about the SPD, it is horrible! But yay for the maternity leave :cheer:

:cheer: yay Chrissy - how exciting - i will be joining you in two days - save me a seat! :D

:wave: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome
Times goes Very quickly here (untill the lasy few weeks, haha) your'll soon be holding your little one!
Enjoy 3rd Tri. everyone here is lovely, and V.supportive! :wave:

:wave: :wave: Welcome in chick.
I was going to snatch that labour dust of you and run...... :twisted: but i think the overdue ladies better have their share before i pinch any.....

Hi Chrissy!! :wave:

Congrats on making it to 3rd tri. It is great in here... one step closer to meeting our LOs. :)

Sorry to hear about your SPD (that is a killer) but yay for you being off on maternity leave already!! :cheer:

Roll on the next 13 weeks!

Hello Chrissy. :wave: Lovely to see you here and thank you for your gifts. There are a few of us who could do with the labour dust at the moment although a couple of ladies seem to be doing pretty well on their own at the moment. Have a happy third tri and don't let the SPD get you down :hug:

Welcome to 3rd tri Chrissy, good to have you here.

Sympathy with SPD, I have it too. I feel like an old lady when I get up in the mornings.

Enjoy 3rd tri, not long till you meet your bambino now :D

awwww ...thanks ladies.

I was so nervous about joining this tri, more so than when I joined 2nd tri because this is the last one and I'll actually be meeting my baby at the end of it :shock:

I can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone, it's just flying by so quickly

thanks for making me feel so welcome and I can't wait to see you all pop over the next 3 months or so

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back