Ive made it :D

charlene09

Reaction score
So i have now got past the "Critical weeks" I am so excited :)

I have my scan on Friday so might have a couple of days knocked of then but I am not really that bothered I am so scared and excited for my scan only scared because I haven't managed to quit smoking so keep thinking if its only that small it could have stopped it's heart :)

Wish me luck

:yay: on getting to 12 weeks!!!
Hope friday comes along fast for you so you get to see your baby!! :) xxx

I'm scared of seeing my baby!! incase their isn't one there or it doesn't have a heartbeat I know that's a really bad thing to say but i'm scared :(

congratulations on 12 weeks hun, i had my 1st scan on Fri, and felt the same as u, but once i saw the hearbeat, i fell madly in love! xxx

Thankyou LewLew :) I hope their is nothing wrong then, do you smoke? x

ooh congrats and make sure u show us the piccies!! im positive everything will be fine :) xx

I think its entirely normal hun to feel that way before a scan. I was exactly the same this week the day before mine but everything was fine :)

Best of luck with your scan and Congrats on 12 weeks :yay:

just thought id let you know i have smoked on past pregnancies with no trouble at all gone to full term and everything every woman has them scared feeling no matter how many time you have done it hth

dont know if this will help you quit but on every pregnancy i have smoke the baby was a smaller 1 than when i didnt smoke and also the 1 i didnt smoke on is hardly ever ill but the other seem to catch more colds also my youngest has asthma everyone say this could just be because asthma runs alot in the family but i will always blame myself i will never smoke in a pregnancy again
speak to your dr there is alot of help in giving up now even when you are pregnant if you tried these and couldnt do it (they never worked for me) just try cutting down each week so eventually you will be smoking less and less
good luck hun i know its very hard to quit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back