• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i've just got back from hospital....

mum2A&L

Reaction score
i got ruddy gall stones and an infected gall bladder :cry: :x but luckly they have discharged me, as i was scared they have kept me in on my birthday (today! hehe).

i made OH call 999 on tuesday night as i felt like i was in labor again! im on antibiotics and painkillers and they will check in 6 months to see if i need an opp.

just a quicky to say i hope you are all well! im not going to have time to go through the posts i have missed so...

:hug: :hug:
and
:dance: :cheer:

as needed :)

Oh no, poor you! So glad they let you out, are you feeling any better now? *get well better soon dust for you* :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy birthday & get well soon (how awful to have to use those too together - poor you!) :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Owww not very pleasent :( you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Sounds nasty hun! Get plenty of rest chick and get well soon :D

belated happy birthday hun and hope you get better soon :hug:

thanks girls.

i ended up in a&e again last night :cry: its so painful. so they have popped me on more drugs for the pain :)

i feel like someone is stabbing me in the ribs :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back