I've got the grumps

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I have woken up feeling like crap :(

We are having a new boiler fitted today which will be nice, we will have hot water again, but it means I have to stay in the house all day and I hate staying in.

I want baby to arrive as well, I know it's still early but he would be safe to arrive now, I am sick to death of worrying about whether he is moving enough, is he ok in there, what if he has his cord wrapped round his neck and that is why he is not moving so much, it's exhausting, at least if he is here there is a physical beign that I can worry about and solve the problems of at the moment I feel so damned useless.

I am trying not to worry and I know the unit doesn;t mind me going down there to be monitored but I know the minute I get there he will wake up and start playing football with the monitor.

I can;t whinge to OH because he just says it's all ok he will be here soon grrrrrrrrrr.

I am really having a grumpy, shitty day already and it can only get worse :(

Sorry for the whinge ladies, I just needed to write it down..........

Last edited:
Don't say it can only get worse- think positively!!! Tell yourself it can only get better!! You never know your boiler men might be hot hot hot!!!
Watch a good film, bake or cook something nice, clear out a cupboard, go through all LOs things and make sure everything's ironed and smelling lovely, write an email to a friend you haven't spoken to in a while....... Maybe a few ideas to help!!
Chin up chuck xxxx

I'm sure u will be worrying for nothing but if it makes u feel better then go and get monitored!
I wish I could stay in all day!!! I'm off to work to stand on my feet for 8 hours and then come home and be in agony!

:hug:

You're not alone hun, I'm usually either crying or grumpy lol It's all too much now, I just want LO here and for me to have me back again.

My OH is sick of listening to me either moan or worry, and tbh whatever he does would probably be wrong. I am a nightmare pregnant woman!!

Not much longer and your LO will be here and all the pregnancy woes are faded away.

xxxxx

I'm like u, constantly worried about why he's not moving! I'm sure my little one is like "mum stop poking me I'm trying to sleep in here" hahaha xxx

oh hun :hugs:

i know how you feel it was so exhausting worrying about if he was ok and movements and all the other stuff associated with my pregnancy!! so i totally sympathise with you as men just dont get it :(

but it will be here sooner than you think, and i cant wait to get the txt that ur in labour :) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back