i've got my scan date!!!!

angiemum2b

Reaction score
i had a doctor appointment this morning because the sickness is becoming unbearable i also asked while i was there if my scan was referred to the hospital to which they said yes.

so once i got home i rang the hospital to see how come it's taking so long, and they said they were under staffed, but gave me a date...
7th feb!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i'll be 10 weeks 3 days but i dont care i really want to see that all is ok with my baby! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:cheer: oh thats not that long
what did the dr say about the sickness?
have you tried travel sickness bands?

That is exciting - only 3 more weeks to go!

I have found lemon water or just licking lemon helps with the nausea and sick feeling, I have not physically been sick yet but I can feel it come. Hope you feel better soon with it.

yes i have tried the sickness bands and they don't work on me this time they did with my last pregnancy but unfortunately not this one.

the doctor gave me Phenergan in tablet form and said if they don't make a difference by wednesday to go back and she try me on something else.

my scan is in effect my 12 week one but they gave me beg of feb and i worked it out to 10 weeks, so i'll still have all my routine bloods done then and that will be it till 20 weeks. :cheer: :cheer:

im so nervous about my scan it's unreal! fingers crossed my little bean is hanging on tight!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i'm sure everything will be fine and your lil bean is having the time of his/hers life in there.
Good luck xxx

hiya this might help with the sickness suck ice cubes or ice lollys i lost 2 stone with my first they didn't really give me much advise but found ice helpped just to get a little fluid in. hope you feel better

take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back