I've got flu!!!

Tw1nkle

Reaction score
I feel so ill!!

I can't lie flat in bed, because that starts my heartburn, which in turn starts my cough and sore throat!

I hardly got any sleep last night - I'm now having to sleep almost upright!

My ribs ache when I cough too! :wall:

Anyone got any advice?
Thanks.

As if it isnt bad enough just being uncomfortable from being pregnant, you poor thing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ive got a cold. NOt flu as i've had the flu jab and havent got a temperature, but its sucks! I cant sleep if i cant breathe which is my main problem. I'm using olbas oil drops and olbas oil pastels (which you can apparently take pregnant) Im also using salt water to gargle with for my sore throat. If its flu and not a cold then you can take paracetamol too.

Hope you feel better soon.

Claire x

Hope you are both feeling better now and managed to enjoy the bank holiday weekend :hug:

Ive got a cold. NOt flu as i've had the flu jab and havent got a temperature, but its sucks! I cant sleep if i cant breathe which is my main problem. I'm using olbas oil drops and olbas oil pastels (which you can apparently take pregnant) Im also using salt water to gargle with for my sore throat. If its flu and not a cold then you can take paracetamol too.

Hope you feel better soon.

Claire x

Hope you are both feeling better now and managed to enjoy the bank holiday weekend :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back