• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've got a noticeable bump already

Blossom

Reaction score
Morning everyone :D

I cant believe it, i'm only 11 weeks today and i actually look pregnant. Had a flat (ish) stomach until about 9 wks but in the last fornight i seem to have just bloated out. anyone else getting their bump early ?

This is my second, and with my first my bump didt start getting noticeable until 14 - 15 weeks .

I'm off to get some maternity trousers because my others are just digging into my stomach :shock:

Anyone know any maternity shops in manchester? I know they have a blooming marvellous in the royal exchange, but are there any others?

new look have some really nice stuff in at the moment

I'm showing too now, REALLY suddenly. This morning I got dressed and my OH said I had really rounded out. He's right! My tummy just bloated up suddenly like this, within the past few days. :D I love it.

Thanks, I'm going to nip to our local new look!

I love my bump too, but I wasnt planning to tell work for a couple of weeks! :shock: Just hve to hope nobody notices :D

Yes I'm the same. This is also my 2nd and with my DS I didn't show until about 15 weeks. I'm now 7+5 and have such a big bump that I'm beginning to think its either twins (eek!) or that I'm further on. I've posted a pic in the tummy pics thread. I've had to buy some maternity trousers because I can't do any of my others up! They say you get bigger quicker with no2 though.

I'm only on number 1 and a relative asked me yesterday if I was pregnant because I look "about 3 or 4 months" :shock:

I'm 9 weeks!

Can't be long before the whole world knows, I'm already in maternity trousers. Next have a good range by the way.

I have a bump too, I'm kind of embarassed of it at the moment, :oops:

I know I shouldn't be, this will be baby number 3, but I am :oops:

I am totally showing and its very rounded..this is my first...i know its prob bloating due to my constipation :oops: but i love it!!!!! :cheer:

i have a noticeable bump but could just look to others like ive been eating lots of cakes lol so im keeping it hidden for now x

eek...I just went and bought half of mamas and papas maternity department. Also got some jeans from next with the overbump blue stretchy panel. Comfiest jeans ive ever had! :D

Overjoyed that I am a size 10 in them as well...we'll see how long that lasts :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back