I've ben very silly and now need your opinions

Lara_M

Reaction score
OK, so I was a very silly girl this morning. I am only 7dpo and I gave in to the temptation to pee on a stick :shakehead: I used an early response test. First urine of the day.
Anyway, I got what I thought was the faintest of faint lines. But I mean REALLY faint.
So, I took another one this evening, and to my dismay, ABSOLUTELY nothing!!

What I was wondering is, does this make this mornings test invalid? In these very early days after ovulation is it possible for our evening wee to not have enough hormone in it DESPITE a possible faint line in the morning?

Obviously, will poas again tomorrow first thing, but was hoping to get your opinions a sto whether this mornings sounds more like it was wishful thinking on my part/evaporation line etc.

Looking forward to hearing what you think....:) x x x

Hey, dont worry, I feel your pain, and the urge to poas...:poas:

I got my first line at 10dpo, on an early predictor thing - but grieft, it was the faintest of lines EVER! You cud only see it when you held it up to the light, lol! Then, like you, I decided to test again that day, and that line was even fainter..

It may be that your early response test was a lot more sensitive than your other one, if you used a different brand? Maybe your HCG levels were not high enough for the later test.
Also, I do think FMU is the best to use, as it will have the highest amount of HCG in it, that hasnt been diluted from drinking, etc.

All in all, any line is a good sign, but you are in very early days, so keep positive, and try and stick to the same branded tests with FMU, and then at least you have a comparison to use.

Good luck and lots of baby dust for you :dust:

Oh wow Lea you are five weeks gone! Brilliant! How long were you trying? Did you try testing any earlier than 10dpo and get any neg results before your positive? X

Hey, was only ttc for 2 months, so I count myself very blessed.
I didnt have any symptoms at all untill 10dpo, and I was convinced it wasnt my month!

Any luck this morning hun?

xx

Hi :wave:

i tested about 2 days before my af was due and got a neg. didn't show pos until a week later (admittedly i didn't test again until a week later...)

hope u get the news you want xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back