I've been breastfeeding for a whole year!

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Pointless post but as today is my LO 1st birthday means I've been breastfeeding for a whole year.

It's been tough at times but I'm so glad we did it. I gave myself a target of 3 months when he was born so deffo surpassed all expectations!

My tits are still as ginormous whic is a bummer.

:cheer: well done, cant believe it's been a year and almost a year for me too.
When do you think you'll stop? I think I'm going to start slowly stopping over the next few months so I can have a break before trying for next one but I do enjoy bfing and you helped me soooo much in those first few weeks - thank you :hug:

Wow, fantastic effort! You should be very proud!

That's fab hun, you should be so proud :yay: wish I'd Been ble to stick at it longer!

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

Congratulations!! :yay: And happy birthday to your little man :love:

Happy Birthday Blake :) I remember reading your bf diary when I was pregnant and feeling really excited to start. I'm aiming to go for at least a year. Congrats x

you've done fantastic Hun! you should be so proud. i hope to manage Atleast 6 months next time! x

:yay: definitely a milestone to be proud of :)

I always said I would stop after a year but I really don't want to! LO isn't showing any signs of wanting to stop any time soon either so we will carry on :)

Are you a member of any feeding groups? I'm a member of La Leche League and we have a local toddler bf'ing group that gets together every 2 weeks. They're a great support as I've found people get a tad judgemental if you're still feeding after 12 months. Stuff 'em tho :lol:

Well done again! :yay:

well done hunny, thats great.
happy birthday little man, are you doing anything today hun?
xx

Well done u. I lasted eight weeks lol. Happy bday to lo! And yay for the big boobies! Mine are none existent!!!!

Awwww - well done you!!!

I did a year too! E had her last feed on her first birthday - I even had a little cry :cry: but she wasn't really interested anymore so practically had to force her into a head lock to feed her! :rofl:

Awwww - well done you!!!

I did a year too! E had her last feed on her first birthday - I even had a little cry :cry: but she wasn't really interested anymore so practically had to force her into a head lock to feed her! :rofl:

That made me giggle out loud!

God well done Gem, I am a little bit jealous! You've done so well x

Well done, it really is an accomplishment. I think even with loads of prep and everything, the reality of breastfeeding is still a big shock. It's such a lot of hard work and commitment in those first few months. I'm 5 weeks off my 1 year, and then I really want to stop. i'd like to stop now, but my LO is just a booby fiend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back