It's the little things that get you

Kaffee

Reaction score
Hi girls. Thought I was doing ok, not cried for at least 3 days then father in law just rung up to see how we got on with 12 wk scan today (he's been on hols for last 2 weeks) so we had to share news that lost baby last week. Which made me sad as he was sad.

Still that wasn't as bad as last fri night shopping in tesco when turned into an isle and little girl sat in trolly with her dad looked up at me and said "mummy" to which I burst into tears!

How's everyone doing, ok I hope x

I have not cried now for about 10 days.

But for the few 2 weeks I cried every day over anything, I even smoked for a few days in which I have not done in 3 years.

Everything reminded me of my lost baby, from music, to things around the house. i had bought a photo frame a few weeks earlier just for the scan photo, even looking at the empty frame made me cry.

5 weeks after finding out that our baby had no heart beat I'm feeling better, but think of it everyday, without fail,

Lots of hugs for you.

Oh bless u i would of cryed to in fact im having a cry now because i put on a baby programme by accident . Always cry when sad music comes on wen im drivin too. And yesterday in boots my 3 yr old niece was getting all the tiny baby clothes and bringing them to show me going awww little babys look look so cute i love babys. Made my heart sink. i struggle holding my other niece whos 8 months even tho i love her. An I cant visit my
Ohs newborn sister at the moment either feel so guilty. Little things defo catch u out when u think ur ok. Ive started smoking too linzie started off as 1 and turned into a proper habit as beem
So down Xxx

Aww sorry for ur loss ladies i was the same tody its been 9 weeks since i lost my little girl and ive been fine for a few weeks then today i went to the midwofe and it brought everything bak i burst into tears in her office and tolld me nearly an hour to stop so insted of the appoinyment being an hour as planned it took two which made her reli late for all her other appointments :( xxx

I cried on Tuesday as my mother informed that my brothers girlfriend had just had a little girl!! I'm the only one in the family that doesn't have children and it's killing me now x

in reference to my previous post.

I cried last night, Was watching "We're having a baby" on BBC3. I was completely fine until a young couple spoke about their first pregnancy which ended in MMC, Everything she was saying reminded me of mine, I was in floods of tear in bed & had to turn the channel over for 5 minutes.

I know how you feel.

I've just found out my brother's gf is pregnant is almost exactly as far along as i would have been. I haven't been able to manage seeing them and really don't want to especially as I am (unknown to them) going through a second mc at the moment.

Sometimes i will just suddenly burst into tears and then all of a sudden stop!

Chin up ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back