Its so quiet in here today!! You must all be eating!!

pacha

Reaction score
Where is everyone. How very rude of you all leaving me to actually do some work :shakehead: :lol:

I dont normally get on a saturday daytime, but the boy is out with his nanny so im making the most of it!!!!!

Hey Pacha :D How's things, well i was eating my breakfast not long ago, (had a lie in) and then cleaning up, and now going to go bowling and for a big feed tonite.......

Everyone else must be out and about shopping and what have u....

Love saturdays, Hate sundays :roll:

I was just thinking how quiet it was! sure there's about a billion things I should be doing, but hey, I'm pregnant, I have to take it easy :rotfl:

Yay - some friendly faces!! :D Howdaydooda!! :D

Ok, I'll forgive youz for having lives :) ...I hate working Saturdays :twisted: ...Im preganant for god sakes, they should just be giving me the money :shakehead:

Ohhh bowling, mucho fun. I have got lazy with that sorts of entertainment since getting the Wii.

The whole forum is generaly quieter weekend daytime :(
im here for a little while lil man needs feeding soon
xx

I didnt get out of bed untill 1:30 :lol:
But Iv been on pf since then, but it seems all quiet and not much posting going on.

it is quiet because i wasn't here :lol: been out all day at my mums, so tired now :sleep:

LOL i've been house hunting :) but now with the awareness that I don't have enough money - damn stamp duty. Hope everyone had a good weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back