It's my Due Day!!

Dee83

Reaction score
Can't believe it's finally here, it's been a long time coming!! :dance::dance: xxx

Nothing really, no. I had that little bit of a show yesterday but haven't had any more of that and i've been getting the usual pressure pains and period cramps but i've been getting them for weeks anyway so not getting my hopes up! Oh and i feel quite nauseous today but it's probably unrelated!lol

Congrats honey! Amazing to think 9months are up! Hope something happens for you today. Xxx

Thanks Forest! How r u getting on, have u had any signs? xxx

You two have come such a long way together, it's wonderful to think of!! Congrats and fingers crossed xx

Thanks Forest! How r u getting on, have u had any signs? xxx

Had my first proper contractions this morning but went back to sleep and now a lot of pressure down below but no contractions....we shall see what today brings. I am going to do 20 turns up and down the stairs to see if that brings anything on xxx

Oh wow really! Could you tell that they were contractions as soon as they started, was it very different from BH? xxx

Happy due date hunnie, I hope baby makes an arrival soon, It's been a long but exciting journey!
:D xxx

Oh wow really! Could you tell that they were contractions as soon as they started, was it very different from BH? xxx

Yeah they were different, more lower bump and more intense and lasted for longer....didn't think they would be different from BHs but they did seem to be. No sign now though :-(

happy due date hun.

hope things get moving soon for you. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back