• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's my birthday on friday

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
It's my birthday on Friday and I can't decide what to do.

It needs to involve food though. :lol:

What type of restuarant would you go to?

I haven't included indian on the poll because we'll probably be taking my son and he's not a fan of indian

I voted Italian as I fancy pizza or pasta right now but I would go for Greek...mmmm, I love greek food!

Chinese......we did this for mine on Sunday, although luckily thats 'buffet day'....I ate that much I'm surprised we didnt get barred :rotfl: ....enjoy your day wherever you end up :)

Mexican - cos i love it although would probably give pregnant ladies chronic indigestion :lol: happy birthday for friday babe hope you have a lovely meal wherever you decide to go :hug: xxx

I'd always go for Italian as the food is more classic for a meal out on a special occasion.

Chinese you can grab takeout anytime. Mexican is probably a bit much for PG and kids unless hot and spicy is the way in your house ;)

Would have to be Chinese for me, there are plenty of nice chinese restaurants around.

Have a great birthday whatever you decide to go for :D

would have to be italian for me :) hope you have a lovely time whatever you decide to do

I voted Italian as I've just phoned out for pasta.... with a tub of ice cream, naturally! hehe :lol:
Have fun wherever you decide to go! :hug:

I voted Italian!! I LOVE pasta and (oh god, I've only JUST had dinner and thinking about food again!)...

I'd recommend Ask if you have one near you! :cheer:

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! :hug: xxx

I went for Italian too, I love pesto sauce at the moment :D

Have a great meal out and birthday :cheer:

ASK is really good. I voted Chinese just because I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back