It's like a scene from Alien!!!

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Over the past few weeks my cheeky wee baby has been going crazy. It honestly looks like he's gonna jump right out of my tummy! :shock:
I definately wasn't having these movements so early on with Eva!
Anyone else had this? We're talking feet, hands, bums the lot sticking right out and flipping about...

Haha....I havnt had anything as crazy as your having, just a wobbling belly and the occasional hand or foot sticking out. I cant wait to see the crazy movements....bet its well odd! He sounds like hes having a whale of a time in there!!

Haha awww! I remember when i was quite late on with hayden that i'd see an entire elbow come out, and sweep right across my belly. Iv got so many on camera cos his limbs that far out!!

Bless our little munchkins :)

xx

aww i know what you mean! my little boy is going crazy in belly i'm sure he never sleeps either! my OH Alan was 'playing games' with him, tapping my belly and little Riley started doing it back in the same rhythm!!!! how cute is that?! if anyone gets any piccies of limbs sticking out put them on! would love to see them :) xxx

Wow, cant wait for this to happen!

it's so strange, I'm pretty sure I know what bits he's poking at me and stuff.
I'm gonna try and get some videos. It totally freaks out everyone who sees it :lol:
I swear I put off a young girl for life today on the bus, her face was a picture of sheer horror :lol:

I know what you mean, my baby is doing the same to me, all the night. It's like he or she (I don't know the sex yet) waits until I go to bed to start moving in such a way that I can't sleep

I know what you mean, my baby is doing the same to me, all the night. It's like he or she (I don't know the sex yet) waits until I go to bed to start moving in such a way that I can't sleep

aw same here around 20 weeksish, i didn't feel him move all day then he's start kicking about at bed time! sure he was awake all night whilst i slept and then sleeping all day when i actually wanted him to move! it changes though as you get a better sleeping pattern.. try having naps in the day! i found this woke my little fetus up! lol xxxx

i loved it when my daughter used to poke her feet and elbows etc out :) i cant wait till this ones bigger :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back