It's judgement day.......... and I'm nervous!

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Well today's the day that AF is due and I'm hoping she stays away!! :pray:

I did a sneaky test this morning, despite promising myself I wouldn't and it was a BFN after 5 minutes but 5 minutes later there was a VERY faint line!!!!???? Don't quite know what make of that but I'm not giving up hope until AF turns up! :pray: :pray:

It's turning into a battle between me and evil AF.......Who is going to be victorious???? :think:

wish me luck girlies... :hug:

if a line appeared after the time then its not +.

:hug: :hug: hope af stays away hun

Good luck hun :pray:

It may have been an evap line if it appeared after the time it says hun.

oo sounds really good. does it feel like AF is gonna show?

when u gonna test next, let us know good luck :D

Good luck and I hope she stays away and it does turn out you have aBFP

jemz24 said:
oo sounds really good. does it feel like AF is gonna show?

Not sure.... I've not got my usual pains that I get althought I did have a bit of dull aching last night but no-where near as bad as normal.

I usually suffer really bad with AF.... I spend the first day crouched up a corner crying it's that painful but I've not really had anything apart from that bit of aching last night.

just been loo and still no sign!!! :pray:

Ooooh good lucky Chrissy!!! :pray: I really hope AF stays away!! When are you testing again and what tests are you using?

Daisy said:
Ooooh good lucky Chrissy!!! :pray: I really hope AF stays away!! When are you testing again?

Not too sure. I'm going to try and hold off until Monday morning but I doubt I'll manage that!!

We're on about going camping this weekend so I'm going to try and resist the urge to take a test with me. :?

ooooo Good luck Chrissy,Really hope you get your BFP.

Its hard isnt it,AF still hasnt shown here,im 5 days late and really am trying to resist taking another test untill tuesday which will be 1 week afer first testing!!

Got everything crossed for you hun :hug: :pray:

Good luck babe, hope u get your bfp :hug:

lots of good luck too you.
when i first signed up to this forum, ur post was the first i clicked on so i have been folloeing ur progress.
hope its a bfp
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back