Its Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Ok not pregnancy related but just wanted to wish all you lovely and gorgeous ladies Merry Christmas! I hope 2012 is the best year and brings you all what you deserve. Lots of love gizzy xxxxxx

Merry Christmas gizzy! Hope you have a lovely day with lotsa pressies, food and drink. I'll be watching its a wonderful life tonite and try to count my blessings :) hugs to you and all the ladies on here. Roll on 2012!!!! Xxxx

Me too I love that film it does put things into perspective. I think we are all really lucky on here we all have lovely partners and supportive families and at the end if the day that is what is important. I just know that next year will be a good year for us all. Love gizzy xxxxxxx

Happy Christmas everyone, you all deserve a wonderful day full of love, fun and laughter. I hope you all have a fantastic one and get super spoiled! :love:

x x

Merry Christmas to all LTTTC'ers!! Have a fab day and let's be thankful for what we've got!! But I do believe 2012 will be our year!! Lots of love xxx

merry xmas everyone. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back