It's been a year!

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I have been on the site just under a year now and ttc for a year and no luck. Some months I know I missed ov for different reasons like being ill and a death in the family.

Just feeling abit sorry for myself today. Oh well onwards and upwards for this month and I will see what happens. Pointless thread really! X

Big hugs :hug: xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fx you will get your BFP soon. TTC is hard work emotionally draining but hopefully we will all get there in the end
Xxx

so sorry to hear yr sad news :( can't give any advice but wanted ti wsh you good luck and hope you will get a BFP soon.

I know how you feel hun, its roughly 3 wks till i have been ttc for a yr too, i cant believe how naive i was a yr ago!! So thought it would happen pretty quickly, how wrong i was!!

Fx that it wont be long now before we get our bfp.

Michelle. x

I'm nearly a year too in a few weeks! Never thought it would be this difficult!!! x

Snap! Cycle eleven. I never ever ever thought I would still be in ttc/ltttc.

Just wanted to pop in and give you some hope as it took me just under a year to get pg. it will happen, the wait is horrible I know. Big hugs xx

Awww thanks so much for all your replies. I was on abit of a downer yesterday but I got to keep going. Hope your all ok and good luck to who is awaiting their bfp xxxxxx :)

:hugs:

I've been ttc for nearly 22 months now and it's been a very emotional journey!

Keep going, most couples take a year to conceive although of course there's a lot of lucky ones who get pregnant straight away. FX it won't be long before your BFP comes along.

x

Thank you. I hope you get your bfp very soon miss j x

ahh its hard isnt it sweety i have been here a year in July and havce 1 x miscarriage and have been ttc for over 3 years now :hugs: we will get there and be in tri1 soon duck

I know how you ladies feel. Cycle 16 for me and I must say I'm struggling lately and the more time goes on the more I think something is wrong and it's not going to happen :(

Hope you ladies get your bfp soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back