1 year tomorrow

mrs_metal

Reaction score
Just realised tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary of joining the forum been happy times and sad times in the last year but just wanted to say thank you all for your support over the last year :clap: :hug: :hug:

It won't be 1 year lucky for us as I think I'll be ov'ing in a few days but I'll be in Rome and Hubby will be back here :( I won two nights in a 5 star hotel for 26 euros's :cheer: and he didn't get his passport renewal sorted out in time so I'm going with my Mum (couldn't miss the oportunity) so hopefully December will be the month for us, it was last year but hoping for a sticky one this time.

Baby dust to all and see you all in a few days :wave:

Good luck to you mrs metal, it sounds like it's about time you had some good news, we're all waiting to hear from you and sending you loads and loads of baby dust :hug: :hug: :hug:

PS enjoy your trip! x

I really hope its good luck for you hun soon and you get thst sticky your after :hug:

:cheer: Happy forum Anniversary :cheer:

Have a fab trip and hope you get your BFP in December if not before :pray: :hug: :hug:

All love and luck for December m'lovely! Babydust aplenty xxxx

Maybe a holiday is what you need, maybe you will come back all relaxed and catch that egg no problem :pray: it's like that for you :D

Have a lovely holiday and good luck!!! :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back