Its all over

leean10

Reaction score
Hi

It was a short stay in here as I have started to miscarry for the 5th time.

I don't know what to do with myself as I feel so sad and empty. I have done everything right and it still didn't work, what is wrong with me?

I wish all you ladies having a slight scare all the best and hope that there is nothing to worry about and you go on to have beautiful healthy babies xx

so sorry to see this darling, can you not get care from a recurrant mc clinic at all?

I am due to go to St Mary's in London next month and see what they find and hopefully I will be back soon with some answers as to why this is happening to me.

I am feeling incredibly sad atm and can't stop crying :-( x

I am due to go to St Mary's in London next month and see what they find and hopefully I will be back soon with some answers as to why this is happening to me.

I am feeling incredibly sad atm and can't stop crying :-( x

Awww Leean sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this.

Life really isn't fair sometimes.

I have every faith that you will find you answers when you have some tests and you will get your sticky bean.

I went through recurrent miscarriage tests so let me know if you have any questions.

In the meantime just be kind to yourself and don't bottle up how you feel

xxxxxxxxxxx

So so sorry to hear this hun :hugs:
I hope you get the answers you need and hopefully see you back here soon xxx

realy sorry for ur loss lovely and gd luck at the hospital and im sure we will see u bk here very soon and with a super sticky bean (((hugs))) xxx

So sorry to hear this. Hopefully see u back here soon with a happy healthy pregnancy xxx

Leean, there is nothing I can say to ease how you are feeling. There is nothing I can do to take away your pain. But what I can say is that I am here and what I can do is listen. So if you ever need to talk let me know.

Take care sweetie, I am thinking of you xx

Oh I'm so so sorry I hope you get some answers. Big hugs xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news......take care Hun xx

Sorry to hear this sad news. Hope your ok and get some answers. My thoughts are with you. Xxx

So sorry to hear this.
Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault x

So, so sorry to hear your news, I really hope you get some answers and some help and finally a sticky bean sometime in the near future. Best wishes hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back