itching

Linda

Reaction score
I've been itching loads at night over the las few days, mainly my legs and back.

i've been reading the sticky on O/C in hear but i'm not sure if i've just scared myself silly about it.

i have an appointment with m/w on friday do you think i'd be ok to wait until i've seen her or do you think i should ring the hospital?

i'd appreciate some advice

I had a MEGA itchy back and top of my arms last night for no reason what so ever :? it drove me mad and i cudnt scratch it enough... its gone now though.

Keep an eye on it, if it lasts a while and doesnt go away then maybe get checked or speak to your MW about it?

I would maybe call the hosp and ask for some telephone advice- if you have the same aversion to hospitals as me that may be the last thing you feel like doing but I def would if it gets any worse tonight or tomorrow. You only know yourself what feels like normal. :think:

I'm in the same boat as you with my puffy face hands and headache, I'm googling myself into a frenzy and I keep prodding myself and looking in the mirror- willing myself to feel better til my apt on Friday morning!

I am itchy too but not worried about it because my hands arent itchy just legs, bump back etc. I put it down to dry skin myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back