• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It was my turn!

charlotte2010

Reaction score
Hi all

I didnt make it to 11.11.11!

yesterday morning I started to get contractions at 7.50am, my waters broke at 12.48pm then I delivered a little girl at 4.45pm.

This was extreamly special because this was my 1st vaginal birth after 2 c sections and she was born at home with no pain relief! It is possible girls but was the worst pain ever! just a little tear to say she was 8lb 5

still no name yet. I hope the other girls who are waiting have a good birth too

Omg Hun wonderful news. Congrats on your little girl and your home birth vbac awesome xxx

congratulations!!! looking forward to seeing a picture and finding out her name xxx

lovely news x x congrats xxxx

Congratulations on your little girl hunny and well done on the VBAC home birth :) x x

oh wow! well done you...congrats!

Ahh, congratulations, you must be so chuffed! X

Congratulations and really well done :D! I wouldn't have the guts to go without pain relief xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No pain relif! Well done you! Congrats on your new baby xx

Wow, well done hun and big congratulations!! xxx

Oh wow well done you :) congratulations xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Congrats - I would love a home birth - well done on the VBAC - looking forward to seeing some pictures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back