It happened :-(

mistyblue

Reaction score
On Wednesday night, I ended up in A&E with heavy bleeding and pain. Although most of the tissue and blood had passed, the sac was not coming, so I was in a lot of pain. They removed it and I was admitted onto a gynae ward for the blood loss.

I have to say, despite the horror of it all, all the staff at the hospital were very lovely to me and helpful. I was allowed home yesterday because the scan showed no tissue left, just a bit of womb lining. And, I was told the cysts on my ovaries had gone, which was the only positive thing to come out of it all.

At least the physical part is over. I'm just so sad to say goodbye :-( x x

Sorry, pointless post...

So sorry for your loss.
Not a pointless post at all, you need to air your feelings and that is what this forum is for.
Take care of yourself hun x

Never a pointless post.

My thoughts are with you misty. Stay strong, you will get through it. It's been just over 3 weeks for me and it is slowly starting to get easier.

Xx

We don't have pointless posts on here. Everyone of your posts is good and valid even if you just write blah. I'm so sorry for your loss xxx

So sorry to hear that & sorry for your loss. :(

I don't know how what I am about to say will be taken, but My ex had 2 cousins, who she loved very much. Their mother had a miscarriage before them... When she was getting upset about it. I told her, they always wanted 2 kids... If she didn't miscarry, your younger cousin (and best friend) would not exist... Some good can come out of the most horrific of things. Something maybe to help you concentrate on the future.

Thanks all. I was doing ok while I was in hospital ( they admitted me for blood loss) until I read my discharge notes. It was just so clinical and it made me cry so much. I know it's all medical terminology and nothing personal, but it was hard.

I have never felt pain like it both mentally and physically. I just keep reliving it, which is no good, but it all feels so raw.

I am trying to keep myself busy, but it's so difficult not to think about it. It all feels surreal at the moment. One day, it will hit me really hard. I'm dreading that day... x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back