• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Isn't it so cruel

Snappykat

Reaction score
That AF symptons and pregnancy symptoms are so similar???? It's no wonder we all build oursleves up thinking this is the month only to be brought smartly back down to earth with a bump when the:witch:makes her horrible arrival. I'm really trying not to symptom spot and not to test:nopoas: until she's late! My boobs were really sore yesterday and this morning and woke up in the middle of the night wondering about every little twinge!! I'm sure they're not normally sore :wall2: but then again I really can't remember I must keep a diary of the AF symptoms next month.......

Nothing like a good rant first thing in the morning to prepare yourself for the day ahead :lol:

I totally know what you mean and often wonder the same thing. It really isnt fair.

You are right it probably is best to wait until AF is late.

Good luck with not SS, I think it is the best thing to do. I hope you get that BFP :)

I totally know what you mean, I really got my hopes up with my symptoms this month and was gutted when the :witch: arrived yesterday.

Another month of TTC here we go!

Thanks MrsB.

Sorry to hear that she got you Buggy, she really is horrible playing such tricks on us, good luck for next month:dust:

I agree Hun!!! I think I'm setting myself up for a fall to be honest done a test today and I know it's too early and I don't know why I did it!! Lol!! X x

It's almost like we can't help ourselves, I think I may be around 11/12 DPO and I'm so surprised I haven't caved in yet :eh: The past couple of nights I have been up in the night to the loo and then again this morning was bursting so that's good as it doesn't give me chance to think about testing :lol:

Lol you are good!! I found it hard to sleep yesterday but very tired!!
Also the fact of needing a wee siooo badly.
I hope this is it for us all!!! Fingers crossed girlys!!! X x

Hi SK

I think we all know how you are feeling. I use fertilityfriend to track my symptoms but i always end up SS anyway.

I am soo gutted this month as I was due AF on 5th but she didnt appear. I regular as clockwork normally until she showed her ugly face on the 8th so I thought i was actually 3 days late. Apparently its because i had a very tiring weekend before where i only managed to grab 7 hours sleep out of 3 days. My body clock was all over the place lol

I know better now and I am not partying hard this month. Really hope i get my BFP soon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back