• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this worth a go?

by that chinese one im having a girl :shakehead: and according to the mothers one even though i said my mothers intuition is im having a boy...it still says im most likely having a girl too... :doh: im guessing that guy is saying 99% because it has been used on 1 person lol

budge said:
i just searched a site and built my ouw only to find its the same as Nikkis :rotfl: :rotfl:

the site is here

http://www.mammasmilk.com/pages/dollmaker.php

its good fun making the dolll :D

Ive just made one, but not sure if I like it :| *tapes fingers on keyboard*
cant decide, she looks kind of evil in that pic

avi.png

violet-glow said:
dont like this prediction :x

new i should have got pregnant after my 21st lol
If id have got pregant when i was 21 and not 20.. it says all female arrghhh

cp.jpg
i did this and i told me i was having a boy because i was 20 when concieving molly but guess what she was a little girl. so theres hope yet.

i can't do that one for two of my children coz im not sure when they were conceived. It was sometime in January but its my birthday then so it matters if they were conceieved before or after if you know what i mean.

Ive done both and they both say a girl which i really really hoping for will found out on wednesday morning :D :D :D Thanks for the link budge :D i made mine dunno if it gonna work though, bit annoyed cos she better looking than me :x :shock: xxxxx

Hey you 3 !!!!! and you know who you are,stop copying me we look like clones :rotfl: xx,that's that budge started this off :shakehead: :rotfl: xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: i was just gonna put the same!

im going to change mine nikki! :rotfl:

LOL allow me to do one free for you and I bet it will be just as accurate.
According to my crystal ball you have 50% chance of having a boy and 50% chance of having a girl. Sue me if I'm wrong :lol:

Miracle babe said:
LOL allow me to do one free for you and I bet it will be just as accurate.
According to my crystal ball you have 50% chance of having a boy and 50% chance of having a girl. Sue me if I'm wrong :lol:

lol! I bet thats what she would have told me if I would have bought that thing off ebay :roll: im a dumb-bo

violet-glow said:
[quote="Miracle babe":1e0pobqa]LOL allow me to do one free for you and I bet it will be just as accurate.

lol! I bet thats what she would have told me if I would have bought that thing off ebay :roll: im a dumb-bo[/quote:1e0pobqa]

Nah your just excited hun and thats wonderful and natural :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back