• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this weird??

Emmamb

Reaction score
My DH puts brown sauce,pickle,piccalilli,pickled bertroot and pickled onions on his 'gravy' dinners,Christmas dinner,Sunday roast etc etc...he thinks it's normal and it's what pickles r 4!! I think it's disgusting and weird but that's how his mum brought him up,wen I asked her about she said her mum always had the pickles out 4 a Sunday lunch??!! Is it just me or is this weird??

weird and gross!! Pickles are for salads and ham joints with chips etc. Thats my opinion anyway xx

My oh always has brown sauce and pickles with everything!!! I don't thunk it's weird I just think it's gross!!!! Although I'm a bugger for putting salad cream on everything!!! :)

lol yep it is weird but if it makes him happy, my oh likes sausages dipped in chocolate

I love ham and tomato ketchup sandwiches!! Usually with ready salted crisps crushed up in it too! :)

Banana sarnies are yummy too! :)

xxx

Have to admit that sounds very weird, but you have really got me thinking about piccalilli, in a ham sandwich, LOL. Just doing a Sainsbury's order on line and guess what i am putting on, LOL.

I know someone who has to have ketchup with everything, including a roast, which i have to admit I find very strange, but i think your DH has just topped that by far, LOL.

I used to put vinegar on my Sunday Roast..but I was about ten years old at the time!

Have to admit that sounds very weird, but you have really got me thinking about piccalilli, in a ham sandwich, LOL. Just doing a Sainsbury's order on line and guess what i am putting on, LOL.

I know someone who has to have ketchup with everything, including a roast, which i have to admit I find very strange, but i think your DH has just topped that by far, LOL.

I love ham and picalilli sandwiches yum yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back