is this start?

tuck

Reaction score
Last night and again this morning when I went to toilet and wiped there was a very faint pink tinge on tissue (but there wasnt when went to toilet in between, ie at2.30am) Have looked up on internet etc and this could be my 'show'!!! :shock:

havent noticed any mucus but then that could have gone straight down toilet! also when woke this morning had really bad backache but I was also really busy yesterday 'nesting' or rather watching and telling my mum 'nesting'.

anyway will wait and see what happens during day, cant ring midwife as we dont have them here and dont wanna worry DH yet as hospital is nearly hours drive away!

Got Docs appt tomorrow anyway if nothing else goes on today!

:D oohhh god luck hunni..

let us know how it goes :hug:

I hope this is it for you....convenient you have the GP appointment today though...hope all goes well for you. Keeping fingers crossed :hug:

still getting little show when wiping but nowmore brownish colour and seem to be 'leaking' no 'gushing' have rung DH and he is now home having major panic!!! :shock:

he has rung Doc and we have been told to go to clinic (hosp) so I am making him have quick shower first and then we're off! if I stay in wont be able to update you all as he dosnt know how to use PC! So you will have to all wait I'm afraid!

:wave: see you all soon :wave:

do you not have a text buddie hun,

oh good luck hope all goes well! :hug:

OOOOOOOHH,

Good luck, post any updates!

Sending labour vibes :cheer:

Lau
x

Sending very best wishes and hugs and birth dust to you tuck :hug: :cheer:

Oh I'm sorry I missed your post Tuck! :( I hope everything turns out ok at the clinic today. I guess we'll know if we don't hear from you for a few days that your LO is on her way! :dance:

Good luck honey. Let us know how it's all going when you can. Big :hug: to you and OH (and your mum!) x

:hug:

The best of luck to you babes and i hope you have a great labour!

Big hugs

Sounds like your really early hun,but get that bath runnig and have some food yuol need it! :D

I really hope this is it for you, i missed this post for some reason. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back