is this sickness or not?

treeze

Reaction score
bit of a silly question but i don't know if i am now getting morning sickness or not!...

yesterday after lunch i had a sudden wave of feeling really tired... a bit weak like when you're going to get flu... and my mouth didn't stop watering... i put my feet up and had a bit of a snoooze but it didn't seem to help...

i had dinner and instantly felt better - completely back to normal... but within an hour or so felt really rough again... a sort of empty stomached, mouth watery ... weak and helpless feeling - just blleeeuurgh!

did my blood pressure last night and it was 99 / 74 so a bit low.

did it again this morning and it was 110 / 79 so bit better.

feel really exhausted / hungry / mouthwatery again now... have had breakfast and feel better but mouth watering like mad!

it does seem to come and go in waves and dissappears after eating for a little while but then comes back... although and i wouldn'tsay i actually feel like i'm going to be sick?

They sound like all seperate symptoms hun.
My morning sickness has been either making me feel sick, dry heave or actually be sick.
Hope your feeling better soon x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does sound like mild sickness!! I used to know when I'll be bad with it as I'd wake up feeling exhausted even after a goodnight sleep then within 5-10mins have to run to the bathroom to throw up!!

Hope yours doesn't get too bad x x

I've also had symptoms a bit like these, once i eat i feel better. Especially in the morning! And also wondered if this is just mild morning sickness! x

Thats how it was for me. i was never actually sick but when I did feel sick eating took it away but not for long, it always returned and made me wanna eat again (thats why I am so fat now LOL)
xxxxx

LOL jody! yes i keep thinking "well i can't just keep eating to make it stop!"

thanks guys.... ooooh crikers if this is like mild symptoms i really feel for those who have proper sickness!!

it is more like this empty / drained feeling so maybe it is more tiredness/exhaustion!

my boobs have become much more painful the last few days too.. the only way i can describe it is that previously they felt sort of tender all over... now it is mainly the nipples (soz tmi!) and they feel "grazed" like when you have a graze on your knee when you were a kid.... like super super sensitive and just feel red raw, almost burning to the touch!

i didn't get any of these symptoms with my last pregnancy!

Hi I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I have had morning sickness, dry heaved and I can feel a bit hot and clammy during the day which makes me feel really sick. Eating sometimes helps but not always!! Just trying to go with the flow and making sure that I drink plently fluids as I have days where I have really gone off my food - but forcing myself to eat for the bambino :)

Hope u feel better soon, I know how miserable I have been xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back