Is this possible?

Cori

Reaction score
Is it possible for an ebay test not to pick up a pregnancy till you are due on, even if the egg implanted 8dpo, say? Should the tests definitely pick it up a couple of days after implantation?

it's possible that your hcg level would not rise enough to make a bfp until out are due on. The Internet cheapies detect 10miu so it depends on how quickly your hcg levels rise?
I didn't get a bfp on one until 11dpo so about 4 days after implantation. If your eggie didn't implant until say 10dpo (it's usually 7-10 dpi that implntation occurs) your hcg level would still be very low.
Hope this helps? Xxx

:lol: :lol: yes its possible, when i had my daughter i had 3 negative tests in the first month 1 being a doctors test i was adamant i was pregnant, the doctor said to wait a month then try again so i did and then i got a + so when i went to my 12 week scan i was achaly 15 weeks (i had no af between the 2 months)

Cori are you stressing again hun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Implantation would need to happen later in the process and then yes its very possible a HPT would show negative for a number of days. I showed a faint line at only 8dpo, but others show nothing until much later, and some ladies have to have blood tests carried out when no AF turns up - but its not that common for this to happen!

I found the ebay 10 MIu tests very reliable and accurate!

Thanks guys.

No, I'm not stressing, I'm just asking a question, honest. :lol:

Anna, were you using the ebay tests?

Most HPT's won't show up + until your due on hun. Even the ones that say they work 6 days before your period. If you look at the small print it says that the tests will only show up a + result in 40 odd % of PG women.
Best to wait till your late for AF before testing IMO.

Well I've started testing now, so I might as well carry on till I'm due on, lol.

Cori said:
Thanks guys.

No, I'm not stressing, I'm just asking a question, honest. :lol:

Anna, were you using the ebay tests?
nope brand ones

But the ebay ones still wouldn't necessarily pick it up till you are due on?

they CAN pick it up from 8dpo BUT it sometimes doesn't till af is due

I was reading the post and i clicked on all your eggs girls as i went along :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
Thanks... ive clicked the dragons as well :wink:
aww cool you see my red egg i bread that from my 2 red draggons :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER