• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is this normal?

Jadie

Reaction score
I feel really ill today. I was sick in the night and I am having hot/cold sweats. I can hardly walk my muscles hurt so much. My back is really pain full too.

I have just been to the loo and there was blood (TMI) when I wiped. But I had stopped Bleeding from the M/C on tuesday.

I am worried I could have a infection now. I am on my own today too as OH is away with his mates. I am really worried!

im not sure, but if i was in your situation i would call nhs direct or call my gp to see if he would to a home visit.

feel better soon hun :hug:

i just did i test and its postive.........whats going on?

im not 100% sure, but if you have just m/c doesn't the hormones hang around in your system for a while after?

The HCG levels will still be present that is why you are registering as a + result,this should go after a week or so,depending how far along you were.

Do ring the NHS direct however as it doesnt sound right with how you are feeling even just to rule things out.

Hope things get better for you soon,also you can still ring the EPAU (tom tho) or ring a midwife today as they still have an obligation to help you.

thats what the hospital just said. They said the bleeding could be a period too.

Doent exlpian why I feel so ill!

AWW huni big hugs to you, i think after a m/c it will take time for your body to adjust, and maybe thats why you feeling ill at the moment..

hope you feel better soon
x :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back