Is this normal....?

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

I'm due on Sunday and all of today I have had a funny tummy and REALLY sore boobs - they feel so heavy and have been leaking heaps more than usual - sorry tmi!!

Is this normal. My braxton hicks are still coming all the time and I've had a few pains down below but never amounted to anything!!

Ooohhh I'm so excited!! yet nervous!!

S. xx

yeah its pefectly normal hun try having some nice 'cuddles' may get things comming along :D

one thing i got was 2 weeks before getting induced all i kept doing was pooping (tmi sorry) butthey say thats your body clearing out for labour

fingers crossed for you hun and good luck with the delivery
xxxxxxx

thanks! I had the funny tummy for about a week now - it's just the boobs that have started today!!

Ooohh I do hope ot's gonna happen soon!!

S. xx

cant suggest anything for the boobs hun sowwy, i found thoughhaving a hot bath eased the discomfort a bit but didnt stop them pissing milk..lol :lol:

wow sarah sounds like things are coming along..getting ready to feed L/O!
:)
i'm worried coz i havent had any kind of boob leakage at all yet..tried giving them a bit of a squeeze just to check they're working but nothing..maybe its too early i do stillhave three weeks left! but i keep dreaming that i cant feed my baby coz no milk comes out!

fran try massaging your boobs, my boobs didn't leak until i had Kacy so it depends on the person.

Sarah if your boobs are sore i know it sounds crazy but it works cabbage that has been in the fridge stick some of that in your bra it works trust me i tryed it.

fran_23 said:
but i keep dreaming that i cant feed my baby coz no milk comes out!

I have the same dream EVERY night!!! xxx

i thought our milk didn't come until about 2 or 3 days after birth anyway.

x

My boobs have leaked from about week 15 - it's been awful!! But as you say everyoneis different.... my friend had nothing until her son was born and she's been feeding him now for 5 1/2 mths!

My boobs hve never hurt until this last week - and they arent really sore - just heavy feeling!!

S. xx

If you massage your boobs and tweak the nipples it can induce labour so go easy unless you are very ready.I had lamb currie and that done the trick but one thing I have to advise don't ever,ever try CASTOR OIL,I had this with orange because I was 12 days late and my god was I ill!!

I literally ran to the loo immediately afer having it and was sick and cronic diarrohea was not the word,I went into labour 2 days later after my currie (bowels eventually recovered after the castor oil) and I was a big fan of doing star jumps but they looked funny for my poor old hubby,he nearly wet himself laughing.

Having said all that though has made me remmeber something really funny,the day before I went into labour I had all my friends round and my dog was going loopy and in her excitement she wet herself on the floor now as i was stainding nearby I thought I had better quickly get something to clean it up with,in the meantime my hubby hadn't seen what the dog had done and slipped in the wee and freaked thinking my waters had broken. I have NEVER laughed as much as that in my life and nearly went into labour as a result there and then.

Sorry for that but that was so funny,had to share.

Your body is just preparing itself for the birth at the moment so what you have to tell yourself not long till you meet your little darling.

Try the cabbage leaves hun as they are really good for your boobs.
Take Care
Bex

Teeeheee!! I dont think I'll try that with the dog as my hubby is hardy talkin to me as it is - he had to get up yesterday to meet his mates and was never gettin out of bed and just kept saying he was coming whenever I yelled at him ......so...... I yelled back ..... I think my waters...... that got him up!!!!! :rotfl: he wasnt amused tho!!

Still no baby arrived for me tho! I had LOADS of twinges yesterday afternoon for hours but then nothing!! Hopefully they start up again!!

Thanks for your advice on the cabbage - sounds horrible but will give anything ago!!

S. xx

i tryed the castor oil only a spoonful, it nothing for me other then making me go the toilet alot which was good for me sorry tmi :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back