Is there something wrong with me

jo jo

Reaction score
Last cycle i was getting stomach cramps from 3DPO untill 12DPO, i really got my hopes up i was preg and then AF came at 14DPO

I normally dont get AF cramps untill 1st day full flow

Does this happen to you? Is it normal?

I am curently 4DPO and getting cramps again spreading to my lower back. If i am nt preg do you think i should go to the doctors or am i over reacting?

I think it is normal. Since I came off the pill, I've had stomach cramps at different times and for a different length of time every month.

It sometimes happens to me too, the other month I had bad cramps from about 6 to 8 dpo but then again my LP is a bit messed up at the moment anyway. If your LP is still around 14 days then you should be ok so I wouldn't worry unless they get really painfull, I'd go and see the docs if that happens :hug: :hug:

Me too and I think it could be a hormone imbalance.

When progesterone dips low the estrogen takes over and your period starts, it only takes a slight temp dip to start your period off.
I'm not 100% sure that the af cramps (that can seem like you get for 3 weeks total!) is totally that - I never had it before so why only recently?
First time I got a bfp, 2nd time just had a miscarriage and 3rd time - will have to wait a week and see.

Thoughts that ran through my head re the af cramps just after ov have ranged from i'm allergic to sperm all of a sudden to the sperm is irritating my womb (notice how the sperm gets all the blame?).

Maybe google something like why do i have period cramps after ovulation and see what you can find out.

Someone asked the same question and a fertility doctor said this:

I wish I had an explanation for your symptoms but I am not sure that I do. Presumably, symptoms in the luteal phase are related to progesterone effects on the uterus, which could explain the crampy, burning feeling in the uterus. I don’t beieve that those symptoms have any significant effect on your ability to conceive, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back