whats wrong with me !!!

mishm

Reaction score
All evening ive been in a really bad mood snapping for no reason i feel like i need to scream ive hardly spoke to my poor DH been having a little lower back ache and not really bad cramps but few pains in my lower tummy i think my AF is defo on her way :evil: :x
Sorry just had to let it all out am i the only one that gets like this ? :rotfl:

No your not alone. There are lots of moody women out there at the moment i think and i am one of them.

SARAH

strange what hormones do to us isnt it lol

mishm said:
All evening ive been in a really bad mood snapping for no reason i feel like i need to scream ive hardly spoke to my poor DH been having a little lower back ache and not really bad cramps but few pains in my lower tummy i think my AF is defo on her way :evil: :x
Sorry just had to let it all out am i the only one that gets like this ? :rotfl:

that seems normal to me :D

dh couldnt do a thing right this weekend when i had af lol i think i need to move out everytime she visits :wall:

I think i should too thought i would wake up in a better mood today but its not looking good i feel tired and grumpy and got a headache to go with it :( lovely start to another day lol just wish af would hurry and get here so then its over with for another month.

same here... i snapped at DF for no reason - like on Monday he said he was going to Lanzarote sailing with the army in April - well that was it, he was gonna get drunk, take drugs, sh*g other women - you name it, he was told it.... :lol:

i said sorry after though... :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back