• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there something in the water.....

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
.....everyone i know seems to be getting pregnant :lol:

There is a girl at work who has just gone off on maternity leave
There's me
There's OH's friend and his partner
My dad's best friend's daughter has just found out she is expecting
My OH's brother and his partner
OH's friend and his partner (we just found out today!)

wow i have never known so many pregnant ladies :lol:

My midwife said yesterday that there is a baby boom for August & September this year and that Nottingham hospital has actually closed its doors to any more pregnant ladies due in those months cos they are at full capacity :shock:
You must be right, there must be something in the water :rotfl:

Chelle said:
My midwife said yesterday that there is a baby boom for August & September this year and that Nottingham hospital has actually closed its doors to any more pregnant ladies due in those months cos they are at full capacity :shock:

:shock: :shock: which one, city Hospital? I was going to opt for city hospital but decided on Kingsmill I dont like it as much but it is so much closer.....Phew!!

I know lots of preggy ladies there is a large amount of my friends and assocates all due around the same time. The streets are full of us!!!

I reckon there must be...

Found out a few weeks ago that my bro's wife is expecting and last night we found out that OH's sister is expecting too :cheer: :dance: :D not just that but both my nextdoor neighbour's and me are all within ten weeks of one another lol :D

And.. today my exhusband's wife is being induced :D so today is the day my son becomes a big brother for the first time this year lol.. within 30 weeks or so he's gonna be a brother twice over and a cousin twice over :D

aramintalovegrove said:
Chelle said:

:shock: :shock: which one, city Hospital? I was going to opt for city hospital but decided on Kingsmill I dont like it as much but it is so much closer.....Phew!!

I know lots of preggy ladies there is a large amount of my friends and assocates all due around the same time. The streets are full of us!!!

Yeah City Hospital are full up for August and September she said. I'm under Kings Mill too. She saw the look of horror on my face by what she had said but assured me everything would be fine and I wouldn't be turned away with my case in my hand in labour, ha ha :D

they did the same the year i had Hannah at jessops in sheffield the midwife said that august and the beginning of sept they are always full and struggle for special care beds

Chelle said:

just prooves the tv is rubbish over the winter!!

Chelle said:
aramintalovegrove said:
Chelle said:

Yeah City Hospital are full up for August and September she said. I'm under Kings Mill too. She saw the look of horror on my face by what she had said but assured me everything would be fine and I wouldn't be turned away with my case in my hand in labour, ha ha :D

OOH :wave: Hello Neighbour!!

Spritzer said:
just prooves the tv is rubbish over the winter!!
:rotfl:

There is definitely something in the water.........

Im obviously pregnant
Both of my friends who I had as bridesmaids at my wedding are pregnant.
Went to book a Doctors appointment having just moved back to the area and my doctor is on maternity leave.
My Barclays Manager is on Maternity Leave
Another friend is due in Sept..

Everywhere I look there are different sized bumps bobbing along...... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53