• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there a way to view my ticker address?

LouiseB

Reaction score
I have my weightloss ticker in my signature but every time i want to update it, i have to make a new one because clicking on it just takes me to the website and not to my actual ticker - if that makes sense :eh:

I don't want to create an account on the ticker site because i'm funny about giving my email addresses out.

Is there anyway to view the link i put in to get the ticker to be displayed in my signature so i can maybe work my way backwards from it?

When i go to edit signature, the actual image is there and not the link that i typed in?

Thanks

You can see the address of the link that you put on your signature by going to edit signature, but it's just a link to the image created on the site - I don't think you can edit it x

Or right click and 'copy image location' will let you paste it into a new address bar - I think it'll still just show you your ticker though...once you've finished creating it that's all that is stored x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back